Friday, November 25, 2011

I love what I'm doing day #46

Ah day 46, you lucky dog. You get my first entry in a week. Yes, number 46, you mark the longest break I have taken away from my daily blog post series since I started. 

Since I last spoke to you, my loyal readers (Hi Mom!), I have under gone some testing to resolve some 'issues'. My care providers and I had some concern that I might have cancer. Really, it was one of only two explanations for my symptoms. Lucky for me, the other explanation prevailed.

Also lucky for me, the procedure that I underwent found some polyps that otherwise would have not been found for another 20-25 years (when I had my first routine screening). So really, I stopped some nasty little pre-cancer in it's tracks.

How's that for some love?


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the check-up. I had a villous adenoma removed at age 45 that could have progressed to something a lot more serious if I had not been checked until 50.

    Now, to the important stuff - your thousands of fans want to hear about the rest of your Ride!

    ReplyDelete