Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love what I'm doing day #334

Wow, my "I love what I'm doing..." series has almost been going for a year. I wish I could say that I was more faithful with the 'daily' posts... Although, it is pretty cool to look back at all my shenanigans over the year.

Today was the first day of school for us second year medical students. I started out by meeting a classmate in the morning and then we rode our bikes to school. It was pretty reminiscent of elementary school.

The morning was filled with ice breaker activities or, "MS2 Field Day". Our team did really well and we even managed to win a few events.

Lunch was spent catching up with classmates, and laughing at what we knew the first years were going through back in Alaska.

In the afternoon I got immunizations, a PPD, and a locker assignment. ALSO, I got a magic card that lets me into the Health Sciences Library 24/7. No other UW students get access like that to campus. (What does that say about how freaking hard this program is??)

My hand was really killing me in the afternoon (I broke it mountain biking two days ago) so I cut out early. I got home just in time to snooze with my wife before she headed out for work.

I do have a pretty good life.

Go DAWGS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment