Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I love what I'm doing day 360

Today is alllllmost the one year anniversary of the daily I love what I'm doing series. Although, it has ended up becoming a semi-monthly (ok, bi-semimonthly-ish) occurrence.

Yesterday was the first final of second year. It was awful. No, it was beyond awful. Which is only compounded by the fact that I aced the midterm. Talk about having the rug pulled out from under me...

Oh well. We get our grades tomorrow, which also happens to be my birthday. So hopefully it will be a good present for me. If not, 32 might not be my year.

Oh well, it could be worse. I could not be at the best medical school on the planet. I could not be in medical school. I could not be married to the love of my life. I could not have the most awesome dog ever. I could not have... well another dog. I could not own tons of bikes. I could not have a cooler than thou cat. I could not own a Harley.

I love what I'm doing, for almost a year straight.

Proof of the most awesome dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment