Friday, December 2, 2011

I love what I'm doing day #53

I passed histology!!!! I have no idea what my grade was and I just don't care. Come to think of it, I haven't even looked at my grades in that class at all this semester (Well, ok I looked at the one exam we reviewed in class.)

It's interesting to go into an exam working as absolutely as hard as I could on the material for an entire semester and still not knowing ~10% of the answers off the bat. I guess I just don't care about my grades because I know that I have worked for every last little kilobyte of information that I have put in my brain. To be frank, I've never worked harder at anything (physically, mentally, or spiritually). I guess when it comes down to it... I put everything on the line.

That matter's more than result.

Love it.

Hopefully this is the last histology slide that I post on this blog. You know, EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment